Great news! Lazzcorp has advised that the cleaners are on the property doing the builders clean and they are slowly moving out in preparation for settlement. We expect the builders clean to be completed by this Friday, 2nd March, and therefore would like to invite you down Monday 5th March from 5pm to conduct your final inspection.
Please call Tim Brown on 0417 766 778 to book your inspection time.
Great news! We’ve been advised that the builders are attending to the final touches including carpet and landscaping. We have also been informed by the foreman that he is working towards being able to invite all purchasers down for a final inspection some time early March. We hope to confirm inspection dates by Monday 26th February.
You should by now have your funding well and truly underway and most valuers have already been through the building. If your valuer hasn’t as yet please have them contact Tim Brown on 0417 766 778 or email@example.com to arrange access.
NOTE Buyers will not be allowed in at this inspection. You will be invited when the building is completed and has been polished.
We wish to advise that 28 Auburn Grove has been progressing well. The status of the project is as followed:
- External scaffold removed
- Balustrades installed to balconies
- Fitoff of AC to all units
- Permanent power supply now provided to the site and all lighting installed.
- Cleaning commenced to units.
- External landscaping including planter boxes commenced.
We expect Certificate of Occupancy towards the end of February. Inspections will occur progressively from Ground Floor units around end of February with settlements expected the very end of Feb to early March 2018. We will keep you updated as we receive further information.
Please find below latest update from the developer for 28 Auburn Grove:
Auburn Grove – Newsletter November 2017
We wish to advise that construction at Auburn Grove is moving along smoothly! Rough-ins are now complete and the ground floor has been plastered. Windows are in and progress will continue for the month of October, with the arrival of kitchens and tiling around the same time.
The builder is still working towards handover in February.
A quick update for Auburn Grove! We have been advised that:
- The tower crane has been dismantled
- Internal framing almost completed
- External scaffold installed to complete external walls
- Internal plastering work has commenced
- The roof has been completed.
Please find updates from the developer of 28 Auburn Grove, Hawthorn.
All major concrete works have now been completed. Basement services are underway and internal walls are starting on ground floor next week. External works will then start in approximately 2 weeks time, with the crane currently scheduled to come down at the end of August, which will then enable us to install the lift.
If your contact details change at any point, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can update your details in our system and ensure you receive future updates.
Please find below the latest update for Auburn Grove!
– The basement works have been completed including all piling, shotcrete walls and excavation.
– Builders have poured half the slab on ground to the carpark and the entry ramp
– Formation of the ground floor slab has commenced and aimed to pour prior to Easter
– A tower crane is being erected on-site today.
– Estimated completion is early 2018.
We wish to advise that there is an update for Auburn Grove! The builders have been working very hard and the construction is progressing well. The basement walls have just been recently put in the garage, with the floor due to be next. Once this is completed, the structure will appear very quickly over the next 2-3 months.
Lazzcorps has advised that site sheds are coming in next week for work to commence. The piling rig will be delivered and operations will commence prior to Christmas.