Please find below the latest update for Auburn Grove!
– The basement works have been completed including all piling, shotcrete walls and excavation.
– Builders have poured half the slab on ground to the carpark and the entry ramp
– Formation of the ground floor slab has commenced and aimed to pour prior to Easter
– A tower crane is being erected on-site today.
– Estimated completion is early 2018.
We wish to advise that there is an update for Auburn Grove! The builders have been working very hard and the construction is progressing well. The basement walls have just been recently put in the garage, with the floor due to be next. Once this is completed, the structure will appear very quickly over the next 2-3 months.
Lazzcorps has advised that site sheds are coming in next week for work to commence. The piling rig will be delivered and operations will commence prior to Christmas.
The Builders of Auburn Grove are due on site in the next 3 weeks.
Demolition of the site has now been completed, and Lazzcorps last project 8 Murphy Street is due for completion next month, opening the door for the foreman to bring his team over to Auburn Grove and commence building works.
Demolition is complete at Auburn Grove.
Construction is due to commence in the next 6 weeks as the team moves from Murphy Street to Auburn Grove.
We are pleased to announce that demolition has commenced at Auburn Grove.
Watch this space for further updates.