We wish to advise that the OC permits have been lodged and depending on councils, should be received within the next 2 weeks. Titles will be lodged shortly and once both the OC permits and titles are received, purchasers will be given 14 days’ notice of the exact settlement date. Your solicitor will be the best point of contact for settlements and any questions.
Defects and touch ups are currently in progress, with completion due for 13th October. Once completed you will be able to arrange your Purchaser Inspections, which will be held between Monday – Friday. The builders will contact you to book an appointment and will run off a first in best-dressed system. More details to follow.
If you haven’t already, please organise your finance now. Valuation inspections can be booked in through your valuer. Please contact Emma at Citiwest on
Emma Petrzela <firstname.lastname@example.org>
M: (+61) 409 822 072
T: (03) 9336 2311
F: (03) 9336 1232
We will continue to provide further updates once we receive more information!
We wish to advise that due to the recent weather conditions, 19 Langtree Avenue has been held up and is now expected to be completed at the end of September. Council inspections and surveyors occupancy inspection will occur over the new few weeks and once these are done, we will be in a better place to advise when Purchaser & Valuation Inspections can be booked. We will keep you updated as we receive more information.
Please find below an update for 19 Langtree Avenue. We’ve been advised that:
- The carpet to townhouses 1-8 is due for completion on the 01/09. Touch ups will commence immediately after.
- The carpet to townhouses 9-16 is due for completion on the 25/08. Touch ups will commence immediately after.
- The driveway is due for completion on the 17/08.
- The landscaping is due for completion on the 01/09.
- Building surveyor inspection for occupancy is booked for 29/08.
The developer is still working on refining the dates for external works so the above timeframe may change. At this stage, settlement is expected for late September.
We will provide further updates as we receive them.
The builders have advised that due to minor delays, 19 Langtree Avenue is now anticipated for completion in September.
The building is now approaching the final stages of construction with cabinetry installation having commenced and carpets have now been booked to be installed around mid to late August. Furthermore, the developer is currently acquiring all approvals from Council so that once the building is completed and the occupancy permit received, submissions can be made right away to the titles office, ready for settlement.
We will provide further updates, including photos, once we receive more details in the next few weeks.
We are happy to advise that the construction of 19 Langtree Avenue is expected to be completed in May. We will send out further details on inspections and settlement closer to the date.
19 Langtree Avenue is progressing along well! The developer has advised that at this stage, construction is anticipated to be completed around April/May. However this can be subject to change as there is a 4 week Christmas closure period through the building industry. We will have a better understanding of when construction will be completed by the end of February/start of March.
Please note that this is in regards to construction only and does not reflect settlement date.
Townhouses 9 – 16 are still underway with cladding, roofing and rough-ins.
Townhouses 1 – 8 have just commenced first floor framing.
Townhouses 9-16 have commenced plumbing and electrical rough ins, cladding and roofing have commenced and are due for completion over the next 3-4 weeks.
1. Scaffolding is up on residences 9 – 16.
2. The second storey frames and trusses to residences 9 – 16 will be up over the next two weeks.
3. Plumber rough in to residences 9 – 16 to commence in approximately two weeks.
4. Roofing and cladding to residences 9 – 16 due to commence in approximately two weeks.
5. Steel works for residences 1 – 8 are due to start this week.
6. First floor framing for residences 1 – 8 are due to commence in approximately three weeks.