Please find below an update for 19 Langtree Avenue. We’ve been advised that:
- The carpet to townhouses 1-8 is due for completion on the 01/09. Touch ups will commence immediately after.
- The carpet to townhouses 9-16 is due for completion on the 25/08. Touch ups will commence immediately after.
- The driveway is due for completion on the 17/08.
- The landscaping is due for completion on the 01/09.
- Building surveyor inspection for occupancy is booked for 29/08.
The developer is still working on refining the dates for external works so the above timeframe may change. At this stage, settlement is expected for late September.
We will provide further updates as we receive them.
The builders have advised that due to minor delays, 19 Langtree Avenue is now anticipated for completion in September.
The building is now approaching the final stages of construction with cabinetry installation having commenced and carpets have now been booked to be installed around mid to late August. Furthermore, the developer is currently acquiring all approvals from Council so that once the building is completed and the occupancy permit received, submissions can be made right away to the titles office, ready for settlement.
We will provide further updates, including photos, once we receive more details in the next few weeks.
We are happy to advise that the construction of 19 Langtree Avenue is expected to be completed in May. We will send out further details on inspections and settlement closer to the date.
19 Langtree Avenue is progressing along well! The developer has advised that at this stage, construction is anticipated to be completed around April/May. However this can be subject to change as there is a 4 week Christmas closure period through the building industry. We will have a better understanding of when construction will be completed by the end of February/start of March.
Please note that this is in regards to construction only and does not reflect settlement date.
Townhouses 9 – 16 are still underway with cladding, roofing and rough-ins.
Townhouses 1 – 8 have just commenced first floor framing.
Townhouses 9-16 have commenced plumbing and electrical rough ins, cladding and roofing have commenced and are due for completion over the next 3-4 weeks.
1. Scaffolding is up on residences 9 – 16.
2. The second storey frames and trusses to residences 9 – 16 will be up over the next two weeks.
3. Plumber rough in to residences 9 – 16 to commence in approximately two weeks.
4. Roofing and cladding to residences 9 – 16 due to commence in approximately two weeks.
5. Steel works for residences 1 – 8 are due to start this week.
6. First floor framing for residences 1 – 8 are due to commence in approximately three weeks.