Pleased contact Jiale (Charlie) Li directly for the valuation and inspection of DUO Apartments on 0499 993 680 or email@example.comRead more
The builders are currently working on a completion date of approximately May, 2016.Read more
At the current stage, we are looking at the practical completion date to be approximately between January and February 2016.
Summary below from builder, ABD for the site progress:
1. Level 14 structure has been poured, lv15 formed and scheduled to be poured.
2. Pre-cast panels manufactured to level 15.
3. Erection of hebel walls / window hobs / internal apartment wall framing / external framing for windows including punch windows / fixing of winter garden windows / service trades rough-in well underway to level 8.
4. Levels 1 – 7 plasterboard material delivered and loaded within apartments.
5. External framing commenced / framing for punch windows commenced / service trades rough in commenced to level 8.
6. Level 10 formwork stripped and ready for apartment wall set out.
7. External scaffolding now erected to underside of level 16.
8. External cladding (top hat) commenced to all sides lower levels
9. Pods installed to level 9, level 10 underway.
WORKS PLANNED ON SITE UNTIL 15TH SEPTEMBER;
1. Structure to be completed.
2. Wall framing to level 11
3. External framing to be completed to level 15.
Forecast completion date approximately 28th of February 2016.Read more
Construction has been moving along nicely for Duo Apartments, with the basement is
currently being poured with the ground slab due for completion in 3 weeks’ time.
Expected completion is due for late this year – December 2015.
Further updates will be issues leading up to completion and settlement.
Duo Apartments have begun construction with the demolition of the existing building completed and site setup, piling, excavation completed.
We have also been informed the basement slab has started to be poured.
The development is due for completion by the end of next year – December 2015, with nearly all of the apartments already sold!
Further updates will be issued in the New Year.