Please find below update from the developer of Botanical Brighton regarding Pre Settlement Inspections for levels G-3.
Note that the web link to book your appointment should be in the update email you received from Botanical Brighton/Property Settlement Solutions.
We are pleased to advise you that your apartment will be ready for a pre settlement inspection from Wednesday 7 June.
Inspections are by appointment only and are offered on a first in, first served basis.
Your pre-settlement inspection is your first and final inspection before settlement of your property.
Each inspection is allocated a period of one hour and it is your opportunity to do the following, if required:
– Complete a condition report and bring any issues to the attention of the builder.
– Take any measurement you require, i.e. fridge recess, washing machine space, etc.
Please ensure you bring a measuring tape.
Please be advised there is a maximum of four (4) people to accompany each inspection.
If you reside interstate or overseas and are unable to attend your pre-settlement inspection, Property Settlement Solutions can undertake the inspection on your behalf (free of charge) and email you a copy of your apartment’s condition report. Please advise via email if you would like Property Settlement Solutions to conduct the inspection for you.
A representative will meet you at your nominated time outside the front entrance of Botanical Brighton. Please allow sufficient time to get there by public transport or to find a car park, and make your way to the meeting spot.
Please note: There are some strict rules that must be adhered to when attending your pre settlement inspection:
– There is a maximum of four (4) people to accompany each inspection.
– Strictly no one under the age of 18 is allowed on site.
– Flat, closed-toe shoes must be worn. Anyone with heels or open-toe shoes will not be permitted onsite.
– You must not enter the building without one of our representatives. Please ensure you wait at the meeting point, until a representative arrives.
Please do not hesitate to contact Pauline at Property Settlement Solutions on +61 3 8582 8971 or email@example.com if you have any questions relating to this.