Please find below an update from the developer for 288 Albert St, Brunswick:
Construction Progress = 63%
Construction & Development:
- Construction is approximately 63% complete as of the end of July.
- The first prototype apartment is nearly complete. We will endeavour to provide pictures in next month’s update.
- The first crane tower is scheduled to be dismantled in the third week of August, with the second crane to follow at the start of September.
- The solid aluminium cladding for the exterior of the building has also been sourced locally in support of local (Melbourne) businesses.
- The glazing is now almost fully installed up to level 4, with installation of levels 5 – 6 underway currently.
- Interior fit out is well underway for level 1 and this includes: walls, joinery, flooring, tiling etc.
- Construction completion is still expected at either the very end of 2017 or the start of 2018, with settlement to follow early 2018.
- 288 Albert has reached the final stage of selling with limited residential apartment investment opportunities available.
- The Albert Street display suite is open for inspections and appointments from 10.00am till 5.00pm 7 days a week. Please contact Anthony Wong from Eview Group for any bookings:
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0413 515 318
- There are also limited Ground floor commercial spaces available for lease and sale. All investment opportunities can be discussed with Raff De Luise from ICR Property Group:
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0418 533 633
- For ongoing updates, please follow CBD Development Group on:
- If your deposit was paid by bank guarantee in lieu of cash deposit, at settlement you will be expected to pay the full purchase price and the original bank guarantee will be returned to you. Should you prefer to exchange the bank guarantee for a cash deposit, please contact our legal representatives.
- In order to ensure a smooth settlement process, we suggest that purchasers start making enquiries for settlement finance well in advance. If you are having difficulty obtaining finance, please contact us, your legal representative, or your agent for assistance.
- The developer intends to offer early valuation inspections for finance purposes in late 2017 in the lower levels. We will provide further details in future updates.
- With construction completion and settlement approaching, we recommend that you appoint a conveyancer or legal representative now, if you have not already done so.
- Please provide any updated contact details and details of your legal representatives to our solicitors, P&B Law.
- Please direct all future legal correspondence to P&B Law’s office:
Property Clerk – P&B Law
P: 03 9692 9888
Level 6 (East), 608 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
DX 34141 Windsor