Please find below update from the developer for Lantern.
With Lantern almost complete, we are now ready for bank valuations. The financier may require a bank valuation inspection to be carried out in order to complete the loan application.
The bank valuation inspections are by appointment only and must be booked through us.
Please note due to occupational health and safety, no person will be granted access without being pre-registered.
In relation to the programme, the status is as follows:
The key programme items are as follows:
- Site set up works Completed
- Bulk excavation Completed
- Basement works Completed
- Structure works Completed
- Services rough in Completed
- Window glazing Completed
- Facade cladding Completed
- Internal fit out works In progress
- Finishing works In progress
- Title registration Lodged
- Ready to settle
Access Times for Valuers
Access times available are strictly as follows by pre-registration only. We have allowed 15 minute intervals for each booking i.e. 9.00am, 9.15am, 9.30am etc:
Ground level Mon 30 October 9.00am to 2.00pm
Level 1 to level 9 Mon 23 October to Wed 25 October 9.00am to 4.30pm
Pre Registration Process for Valuers
All apartments must be pre-registered individually otherwise access will be denied.
Registration process is as follows:
- All registrations must be made in writing with Kim by email at email@example.com
- Valuation requests must include the following information prior to being pre-registered:
- Valuation company name
- Valuation booking contact email address
- Valuation person
- Valuation person mobile phone no
- Valuation person email address
- Apartment no to be inspected
- Preferred valuation time option 1
- Preferred valuation time option 2
- Once the request has been received, we will confirm by email the booking, or recommend an alternative time.
On site, we will induct the valuer, explain the process, provide a valuation manual, and walk the valuer through the apartment.
Please note, no access will be granted if the specific apartment is not pre-registered.
All valuers are required to arrive 5 minutes early for registration.
The meeting point and parking for the valuers is outside the site office on the ground floor.
Settlement is anticipated for 15 November 2017.
We will keep you updated as we get closer to this date.
Legal Matters & Finance
For legal matters, please ensure you continue to liaise with the legal representative.
For finance matters, all applications should now be approved subject to a bank valuation if required. If there are any issues with the finance, please ensure that we are contacted immediately, as we may be able to assist.
Final Inspection Appointments
The purchaser or a representative of the purchaser will have an opportunity to view the apartment, by appointment only.
Again, the final inspection will be by appointment only and must be booked through us.
We will advise you of the final inspection date with our next update.
Kim is your dedicated contact person for all matters relating to valuations and settlement.
Name: Kim Velardi
Phone: 03 9347 6006
We thank you for your cooperation.Read more